Can You Block A Like Page On Facebook
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to view the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she uploaded on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can view a checklist of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and also choose "Banned" in individuals That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to allow the individual to access your page once more.
Incentive: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: