Can't Logout Of Facebook
Remedy to Facebook App Logout Issue
The remedy for this prominent Facebook trouble is to move the app right into interior storage. Just comply with the steps offered listed below:
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Applications
- Tap on the Facebook Application.
- Relocate the app to the internal storage completely.
- Reactivate the phone
- Login again.
- After investing time, Close the app.
- Reboot the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time around then you will be able to login automatically without going into that so long e-mail ID and also password combo.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Can't logout of Facebook, clicking arrowhead ahead bar takes me to general settings rather than sign off
You can try to Clear Currently the Cache, Cookies, and also Website Preferences with Time array to clear set to Whatever via Devices (Alt + T) > Clear Recent History and check.
If the issue lingers, you could Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox feature could repair several issues by restoring Firefox to its manufacturing facility default state while saving your important information. Note: This will trigger you to lose any kind of Extensions, Open up web sites, and also some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Most likely to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" switch.
-Firefox will shut and also reset. After Firefox is done, it will reveal a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will certainly open with all manufacturing facility defaults used.
Additional info can be located in the Refresh Firefox - reset attachments as well as settings post.
Did this fix your troubles? Please report back to us!