We're mosting likely to show you exactly how you can share a YouTube video to Facebook in a selection of various ways, so whether you're using your computer system, iphone device (iPhone or iPad), or an Android cell phone or tablet computer, we've obtained you covered! First of all, what are several of the various methods you can post a video clip from YouTube to Facebook?
Add Youtube Video To Facebook
- Copying and pasting the URL of the video clip from YouTube into a brand-new Facebook message.
- Utilizing the Share buttons on the YouTube desktop computer site.
- Sharing quickly via Facebook integration with the YouTube application for iphone tools.
- Using the integrated Facebook sharing alternatives on the YouTube app for Android.
Now we're going to walk you with the particular actions to using these various methods on various tools. Initially, allow's get into exactly how to post a YouTube video clip to Facebook utilizing your computer These methods will certainly work on both Mac and COMPUTER computers, and using any kind of web browser you choose.
Blog post YouTube videos on Facebook on the computer system
By copying and also pasting the video clip LINK
1. Open your web browser and also go to YouTube.com.
In your preferred web browser, most likely to the YouTube home page.
2. Discover the video clip you desire to share.
Pick a highlighted video clip on the YouTube web page or click in the Search bar and also enter the name of the video you wish to discover. When you find the video clip, open it.
3. Select the URL of the video, best click it, and also click Copy.
Utilizing your arrow, choose the URL of the video, right click, after that click Duplicate to add it to your online "clipboard." You could also pick the LINK and also hit "Ctrl" + "C" on your keyboard to duplicate the web address.
4. Open your Facebook web page as well as begin a brand-new article.
In an additional tab, open up the Facebook site and begin creating a brand-new article.
5. Paste the URL of the YouTube video clip right into the Facebook message.
In your new article on Facebook, appropriate click in the text box and click Paste. Or, hit "Ctrl" + "V" on your key-board to add the URL of the video to your article.
6. Add a caption or description, after that click Post to share the video with your close friends.
In the same message box as where you added the URL, you can enter a caption if you have anything to claim about the video you're sharing. When you prepare, click Message.
Using the YouTube website's integrated share switches
1. Open the YouTube website in your Web browser.
The like you typically would, open your internet browser as well as go to YouTube.com.
2. Go to the web page of the video you would love to post.
Utilizing YouTube's search features or by searching the featured material on the YouTube web page, open the video clip you want to share.
3. Click Share listed below the video window. After that select Facebook.
Below the video clip gamer home window, click the Share button. From the choices that show up, click the Facebook icon to indicate that you wish to share the video clip to your Facebook profile.
4. A brand-new window will pop up. Include a caption to your article if you want, after that click Post to Facebook to share the video clip to your Facebook account.
In the brand-new home window that appears, enter a caption for the video you're sharing. When you're done, click Message to Facebook at the base.