Add Facebook events to Google Calendar
- Login to your Facebook account, after that open up the upcoming events page.
- Select any kind of Event link to bring up the Event page.
- Select that you are either "Interested" or "Going ..." to the Event.
- Select the menu with 3 dots, after that "Export Event".
- A link will be available under where it states "Subscribe to all upcoming events on your Calendar". Copy this link.
- Login to your Google account, and open Google Calendar.
- Select the symbol with 3 dots beside the Calendar you wish to import the events to, then pick "Settings and sharing".
- On the left pane, choose "Add Calendar" > "From URL".
- Put the web link from step 4 in the "URL" field, after that pick "URL of Calendar" area.
- Select "Add Calendar", and also the events will certainly be imported into your Google Calendar.
Now an events you mark as "Interested", "Going", or events you have been invited to will certainly reveal on your Google Calendar.
Please note that updates to events that are made on Facebook might take a few hours to sync to your Google Calendar. Syncing is one means, so any modifications you make in your Google Calendar will certainly not assess Facebook. However, modifications to the Event on Facebook will at some point sync to Google Calendar.
What Is Facebook Event?
A Facebook Event is a calendar-based resource which can be made use of to notify customers of upcoming celebrations. events can be developed by any person, and can be open up to any person or private. The developer can welcome his close friends, participants of a team, or fans of a page.
What Is Google Calendar?
Google Calendar is a complimentary internet and mobile Calendar that allows you keep track of your personal events and share your schedules with others. It's the perfect tool for taking care of individual and expert timetables. It is both simple to use and also extremely powerful.
If you have a Google account, you have access to Google Calendar. You just need to most likely to calendar.google.com or open the Calendar app on your Android phone in order to utilize it.