Who Watches My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Just adhere to these actions and you will certainly prosper in finding out Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Manual technique to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook account, and also you will observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is positioned beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be shown exposing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have installed the particular Extension.
Handbook Method To See Who saw your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be redirected to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the right corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This big listing of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is in fact your complete checklist of close friends.
- Just go to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will find visitors Who have actually visited your facebook account.
We wish you found out Who visits your profile frequently! If you such as this article please show your pals using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.