Who Watched My Facebook Profile
It is easy to do. Just follow these actions and you will certainly be successful in figuring out Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hand-operated technique to see Who saw my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, as well as you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is located next to the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, then a pop-up menu will be shown revealing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have installed the Extension.
Handbook Method To View Who saw your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be redirected to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a text box appears in the best edge, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will certainly see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This big list of account IDs (each separated by commas) is really your full checklist of buddies.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will locate visitors Who have seen your facebook profile.
We wish you learnt Who sees your account frequently! If you like this write-up please show to your close friends by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.