Who See Your Facebook Profile App
It is simple. Simply comply with these actions and also you will do well in learning Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hands-on approach to see Who viewed my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook account, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is positioned alongside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be displayed exposing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will only reveal those visitors Who already have actually installed the Extension.
Manual Technique To Check Who saw your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be rerouted to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears in the ideal corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This huge listing of account IDs (each separated by commas) is really your complete list of close friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will locate visitors Who have visited your facebook profile.
We hope you figured out Who visits your account routinely! If you similar to this article please show your pals by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.