What Do You Post On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to upload. Relying on where you want to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you wish to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box below the cover image.
4. Add text to your post. Type your material right into the post box. You can also include a tinted background by clicking one of the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add much more material to your post. If you want to include more to your post, click one of the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to choose an image or video clip from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Identified Friends will get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right corner of the home window.