Have you ever experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in function is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop computer and also Skype for Internet. If you wish to utilize Skype on Android, below is exactly what you must do:
Skype Login with Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, enter the phone number or email address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login using Facebook instantly when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to immediately visit with Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Complete visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype consent to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.