Have you ever experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in feature is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop as well as Skype for Web. If you wish to use Skype on Android, here is just what you must do:
Sign In To Skype Using Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, go into the phone number or e-mail address and password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login using Facebook automatically when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to automatically visit through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. End up visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to provide Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype article for you, have access to your information feed, as well as gain access to Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's terms of usage. Check out the Skype regards to usage, and afterwards click I concur - proceed. Skype will certainly make use of Facebook to login the following time you open it.