Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in attribute is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop and Skype for Web. If you intend to make use of Skype on Android, here is exactly what you ought to do:
Sign In To Skype Through Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, go into the phone number or email address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login using Facebook immediately when you start Skype. If you want Skype to instantly log in via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype consent to use your Facebook account. Click Enable to offer Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype message for you, have access to your information feed, and access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and approve Skype's terms of usage. Review the Skype regards to use, then click I concur - proceed. Skype will use Facebook to login the following time you open it.