Scheduling Facebook Posts
Method 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already visited, you will certainly have to be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and password
-Click the "Log In" switch to proceed.
2. Access your alternative Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have developed-- things like groups, follower pages, organisation pages, and more. To obtain to among these web pages, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of your main feed screen (near the globe and lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've developed.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the very same menu. See our article on developing a small business page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. On top of the page you've created, start inputting a standing update in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
Now, you could additionally insert media into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrowhead next to the blue and also white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and also time. In the home window that turns up, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click the small calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the min) from package on the right by clicking the moment as well as using the up and down arrow keys on your key-board.
-You need to arrange your post a minimum of 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts approximately 6 months ahead of time.
-All times describe your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly currently be set up to publish instantly at the day and also time you have actually offered. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.