Schedule Posts On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already visited, you will certainly should be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternating Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have created-- things like teams, fan web pages, business web pages, and so forth. To get to among these pages, click the little arrow in the top right of your major feed display (near the world and lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually developed.
-If you haven't already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the same menu. See our article on creating a small business page for additional information.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you've developed, start typing a status upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
Now, you could likewise place media right into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" web link over the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrow next to the blue as well as white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day as well as time. In the window that appears, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking the time and using the up and down arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You have to schedule your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity refer to your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be scheduled to upload automatically at the day and time you have actually given. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.