Schedule Facebook Posts App
Method 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already logged in, you will should be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Browse through https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your email address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternative Facebook page. It is very important to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for pages you have actually developed-- things like teams, follower pages, company pages, and so forth. To get to among these pages, click the little arrow in the leading right of your major feed screen (near the globe and also lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've developed.
-If you have not currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the same menu. See our article on developing a small business page for more details.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you have actually created, begin inputting a status upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
Now, you can also insert media right into your post by clicking the tiny "Photo/video" web link above the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrow alongside the blue and also white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and also time. In the home window that appears, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the little calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the time and making use of the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You need to arrange your post at the very least 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-All times describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will currently be scheduled to post immediately at the day as well as time you have actually supplied. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.