So, while the details below will give you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security issues that could emerge. In the steps listed below, I'll show you how you can check the safety prior to you also upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Publish Twitter to Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by discovering the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video. If you have not watched it already, don't see it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will most likely simply annoy your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that display a world symbol. This suggests that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the privacy settings are all right, just select the LINK in the browser and copy it. Because you are on the page devoted to this certain video, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans directly to the content you intend to share. In this situation, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter and produce your Post. Just paste the URL right into the tweet if you want to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to shorten the link on your own, you could always utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will certainly be shown to your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is confirmed and then linked to your Twitter account.