There are several ways to do this however we will certainly consider uploading them from your computer system and this guide will reveal you exactly how.
Posting Photos On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your internet browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you just wish to post pictures to your very own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're publishing multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Photo folder, you'll first need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly submit your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can include text to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post then pick Public.
-You could additionally click + Album then click Create Album when prompted if you wish to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will upload your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.