So, while the details below will give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security issues that may arise. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you ways to examine the protection prior to you even post, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post to Facebook From Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by locating the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you have not viewed it currently, do not view it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the private Post, instead of showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will most likely simply irritate your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that show a globe icon. This indicates that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy settings are fine, simply pick the URL in the internet browser as well as duplicate it. Due to the fact that you are on the web page devoted to this particular video clip, picture, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter followers straight to the web content you intend to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, going to Twitter and also create your Post. Just paste the LINK right into the tweet if you want to allow Twitter to reduce it. If you wish to reduce the web link on your own, you could constantly make use of a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and the Facebook Post will certainly be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is verified and then connected to your Twitter account.