So, while the information below will certainly give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that may arise. In the steps below, I'll show you the best ways to check the security prior to you even upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post From Facebook to Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video clip. If you haven't watched it currently, do not view it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the individual Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will most likely just discourage your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that display a globe icon. This implies that the Post shows up to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy settings are fine, just select the LINK in the browser as well as copy it. Due to the fact that you get on the web page committed to this details video, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers straight to the web content you intend to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, head over to Twitter and develop your Post. Just paste the LINK right into the tweet if you wish to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to reduce the web link yourself, you could constantly utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is validated and after that linked to your Twitter account.