There are several ways to do this but we will certainly consider posting them from your computer system as well as this overview will reveal you how.
Pictures To Post On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post pictures to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to upload. If you're publishing several images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Photo folder, you'll initially need to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will upload your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add text to the article by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then pick Public.
-You can additionally click + Album then click Create Album when motivated if you wish to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will upload your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.