New Facebook Cover Photo Dimensions
Exactly what are the dimensions of my Page's account image and cover image?
Your Page's account image:
- Display screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computer systems, 140 × 140 pixels on smart devices as well as 50 × 50 pixels on a lot of function phones
- Should go to least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will certainly be chopped to fit a square
- Is located 16 pixels from the left as well as 176 pixels from the top of your cover photo on computers
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and 196 pixels from the top of your cover image on smart devices
Your Page's cover photo:
- Display screens at 851 pixels broad by 315 pixels high on your Page on computer systems and 640 pixels broad by 360 pixels high on smart devices
- Doesn't present on function phones
- Need to be at the very least 399 pixels broad and also 150 pixels high
- Tons fastest as an sRGB JPG data that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes
-For account pictures as well as cover images with your logo or message, you might get a far better outcome by utilizing a PNG data.
What concerning the resolution?
Along with this dimension change we've opted for a high resolution suggestion due to the fact that we are likewise considering the surge of greater res tools such as Retina Show-- you want your cover photos to look all crisp and also clear there too don't you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you somewhat and covers off practically any other tool presently on the market.
On resolution Facebook does not assist when it claims "Keep in mind that your cover picture need to go to least 400 pixels wide as well as 150 pixels high". This is merely a minimum size and also in our experience we locate it way also rough and the recommendations gives no support on safe locations for message.
As long as it's not an insane size you will not be punished for submitting a great large high res photo (this utilized to be the case with Facebook Groups where compression was applied) but no more.
One word of warning, depending on the display you utilize to watch (i.e. non high res/retina display screen), you may locate the image a little unclear. We've trying out JPG vs PNG and a variety of dimensions from 640x360 right to 1640x923. Currently 820x461 often looks the sharpest on older screens yet we would certainly still suggest 1920px x 1080px for finest future proofing.