Making Pictures Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will open up the picture.
- The photo must be one that you submitted, not just among you that somebody else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol usually resembles a silhouette of a person (or more individuals) that you'll find listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy icon at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately alter your image's personal privacy so that just you can see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top best corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's present privacy setting. As an example, the album might have a globe icon as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower right corner of the photo and also pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.