Make A Facebook Post
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to post. Depending on where you wish to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You could additionally include a tinted history by clicking one of the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are just supported for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Include a lot more material to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click one of the alternatives located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will certainly receive the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or task to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right corner of the window.