Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in feature is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Internet. If you intend to make use of Skype on Android, right here is just what you need to do:
Login Skype With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the contact number or email address as well as password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login utilizing Facebook immediately when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly visit with Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype consent to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to give Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype post for you, have accessibility to your news feed, and also access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and accept Skype's regards to usage. Check out the Skype terms of usage, then click I agree - continue. Skype will certainly make use of Facebook to login the following time you open it.