Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in feature is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Internet. If you want to utilize Skype on Android, right here is what you need to do:
Login In Skype With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the phone number or email address as well as password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login making use of Facebook automatically when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly log in with Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype consent to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to offer Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype message for you, have access to your news feed, and gain access to Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read as well as approve Skype's regards to usage. Check out the Skype terms of usage, then click I concur - proceed. Skype will make use of Facebook to login the next time you open it.