How to Untag Photos On Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook and also click on the "notifications" button/icon located on top of the web page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe picture located on top left of page).
2. Click the notification having info regarding the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. Once you locate the right notification, click the picture link as well as it will redirect you to the taged picture.
4. At the end of the picture, click "Options" and select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a list of Options describing why you wish to remove the tag (i.e. I intend to remove this tag, it's harassing me, and so on) will certainly show up. Select the ideal one and also click "Continue" Voila! You have actually efficiently gotten rid of the tag from the picture as well as it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag Someone You Tagged on a Wall Photo on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Check out the name provided in the top-right corner of the screen. If the listed name is not your company name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and also select your organisation name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your service page will fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel until you see the name as well as address of your business listed under your cover photo. Click the "Photos" choice just to the right of your business address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface photos you have posted. Click on the picture consisting of the tag you want to remove, as well as it will immediately enlarge. A listing of all the marked individuals shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the individual you want to untag. After a minute, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.