If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
How to Shut Down Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not wish to delete it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives elsewhere? Allow us know about it in the remarks.