How To Set Your Facebook Pictures To Private
Approach 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you intend to make private. This will certainly open up the picture.
- The image has to be one that you submitted, not simply one of you that somebody else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol generally looks like a shape of a person (or 2 individuals) that you'll find listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly change your picture's personal privacy so that only you can see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper best corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's current personal privacy setup. For example, the album could have a globe icon and the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the hidden album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the lower best edge of the photo as well as choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.