How To See Who Saw My Facebook Profile
It is easy to do. Simply comply with these actions as well as you will be successful in discovering Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Method 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hand-operated approach to see Who saw my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook account, and also you will certainly observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is situated beside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will be displayed revealing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As mentioned it will just reveal those visitors Who already have actually installed the particular Extension.
Handbook Approach To View Who saw your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a brand-new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box shows up in the right edge, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This large checklist of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your complete list of pals.
- Just go to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will discover visitors Who have visited your facebook profile.
We hope you learnt Who visits your account frequently! If you such as this article please show your pals by using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.