How To Schedule Posts On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will have to be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternate Facebook page. It is necessary to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have developed-- things like groups, follower web pages, service web pages, and more. To get to one of these web pages, click the tiny arrow in the top right of your major feed display (near the globe and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've developed.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on creating a small company page for more information.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you have actually created, start typing a status update in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you could also place media into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrow beside heaven and white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date and time. In the home window that pops up, select a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the little calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the min) from the box on the right by clicking on the moment as well as using the up and down arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You must arrange your post a minimum of 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity describe your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will now be set up to publish instantly at the date as well as time you've given. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.