How To Put Facebook Pictures On Private
Technique 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you intend to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The picture needs to be one that you submitted, not just one of you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon usually resembles a shape of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll find listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will right away transform your photo's personal privacy to make sure that just you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top right corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's existing privacy setup. For instance, the album could have a globe symbol as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the proper time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the reduced appropriate edge of the image as well as select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing window.