How To Private Facebook Profile Picture
Method 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click an image that you intend to make private. This will open the picture.
- The photo should be one that you posted, not simply among you that somebody else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol generally looks like a silhouette of a person (or 2 people) that you'll locate below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly transform your photo's privacy to make sure that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top ideal edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's present personal privacy setup. For instance, the album might have a globe symbol as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the appropriate time comes, open each photo in the covert album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the reduced appropriate corner of the image as well as choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing home window.