How to Post A Video On Facebook From Youtube
You can do it by three approaches. Let's begin with the initial method:
- Most likely to the youtube video which you want to share on Facebook.
- Click on the video. Now, you have to click "share" button under the right corner of the video.You will see various sharing switches Facebook, twitter, Google+ etc. Click the Facebook icon.
- If you are currently login then regardless of. But if you are not looged in then it will propmt to login to your Facebook account. Just login.
- Currently you need to pick the method you wish to share the video. Select the choice from drop down menu like share on your wall, share in a team or a Facebook page.
- Currently you can enter a message above your video.
- Click on the "share" button.
By doing this, your youtube video will certainly be shared on Facebook.
-Initially most likely to the youtube video you want to share.
-Right click the video. You will see an appear home window. Click on "to copy the link to your clipboard".
-Currently, go to your Facebook profile and paste the link of the video in the status area. You will see the thumbnail of the video after a long time. Now remove the web link as well as insert the message you desire.
-Currently, click the "post" switch.
That's it. You have shared the youtube video on Facebook.
Third approach: This approach is for android customers exclusively.
-Open your youtube app as well as select the video you want to share.
-Start streaming the video. Currently, touch the share symbol (symbol with three connected dots) situated at the top right edge of the video.
-You will see "share this video via ...". Choose the Facebook icon from the list.
-Now, it will take you to your timeline. You could create some message in "write something" box.
-Tap the "post" button.
This way you have shared your youtube video on Facebook.