So, while the details below will offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the protection problems that could occur. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you how you can examine the security before you even publish, to see if it deserves sharing.
How to Post to Twitter and Facebook
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you have not enjoyed it already, don't view it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are seeing.
3) Prior to you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will most likely simply frustrate your Twitter followers, so adhere to those posts that show a globe icon. This means that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the personal privacy setups are fine, simply select the URL in the browser as well as duplicate it. Since you are on the page committed to this particular video clip, image, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans straight to the material you intend to share. In this case, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter and also create your Post. Just paste the URL right into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you want to shorten the web link yourself, you can constantly use a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated then linked to your Twitter account.