How to Post to A Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you wish to publish. Relying on where you intend to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Type your web content right into the post box. You can likewise add a colored history by clicking one of the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Add more material to your post. If you wish to add even more to your post, click among the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to pick a picture or video from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or group of Friends to mark in the post. Marked Friends will receive the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select an emotion or activity to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right edge of the home window.