There are a number of methods to do this yet we will take a look at submitting them from your computer and this overview will certainly reveal you exactly how.
How to Post Pictures On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post images to your own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to upload. If you're posting multiple pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first need to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly submit your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can include message to the blog post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then select Public.
-You can also click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you 'd like to include your images to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will post your image(s) to your selected Facebook page.