There are numerous means to do this however we will certainly check out uploading them from your computer as well as this guide will certainly show you how.
How To Post A Photo On A Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's web site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post pictures to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're posting numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly publish your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add message to the post by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you wish to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly submit your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.