How to Post On A Page On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to publish. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you wish to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Type your content right into the post box. You can also include a tinted history by clicking one of the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are only supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include a lot more content to your post. If you wish to add more to your post, click among the alternatives located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select a picture or video clip from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or group of Friends to label in the post. Labelled Friends will receive the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select an emotion or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right corner of the home window.