How To Post On My Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to post. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, then click their profile photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a group page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Type your material right into the post box. You can likewise include a tinted background by clicking one of the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include more material to your post. If you wish to add more to your post, click among the choices situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to choose a photo or video clip from your computer to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or group of Friends to label in the post. Labelled Friends will obtain the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick an emotion or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.