How To Post On Business Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to publish. Depending on where you want to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Type your content right into the post box. You could likewise add a tinted history by clicking among the shade blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Add a lot more content to your post. If you intend to include more to your post, click among the alternatives situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to choose a picture or video clip from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or group of Friends to tag in the post. Marked Friends will receive the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose an emotion or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right corner of the home window.