How to Make Photos On Facebook Private
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The image needs to be one that you submitted, not just one of you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon normally resembles a shape of an individual (or more individuals) that you'll find listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly alter your image's personal privacy to make sure that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top appropriate edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's current personal privacy setting. As an example, the album may have a globe icon and the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the proper time comes, open each picture in the hidden album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the reduced appropriate corner of the picture and also select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.