How To Make Facebook Photos Private
Technique 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The photo should be one that you posted, not simply among you that someone else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon usually resembles a silhouette of an individual (or more individuals) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly transform your picture's privacy to ensure that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top appropriate edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's present personal privacy setting. For instance, the album could have a globe symbol and the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the hidden album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower right edge of the photo as well as pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.