Below are the 3 primary means you could effectively log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iphone gadget.
How to Logout From Facebook Messenger
How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your tool Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you have to enter into the Settings of your Android device.
- Close the application if you have it open, as well as eliminate it from your current apps listing, or else this technique will not function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, as well as scroll down until you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, as well as Clear data.
Currently when you go back to touch on Messenger in your application cabinet, you should see that it won't log you in instantly.
Pro suggestion: If somebody else wishes to utilize your phone to examine their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they simply need to tap Change Account to sign into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook application
If you've got Messenger on your phone, opportunities excel that you've got the Facebook app also. From the Android Facebook app, tap the Even more switch on the top right (which must appear as three lines), then most likely to Account Settings, followed by Safety and security as well as login. You'll see an area called Where you're logged in, then simply choose the Messenger session as well as tap Log Out.
This is how you can log out from the app on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Release conversation app.
- Tap the icon for Settings.
- Faucet TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down delicately until you could identify the highlighted words, data USE POLICY. Tap that blue link.
- Tap the menu bar on the top left corner.
- Tap MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet DEVELOPER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly till you could see clearly your PROFILE PHOTO on top right corner. Touch your photo to disclose the drop down menu.
- Tap LOG OUT from that drop down menu.
Viola! You have lastly logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are currently able to visit a different individual on it.
II. UTILIZING KEY FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Introduce the main Facebook app.
- Touch the menu bar for MORE.
- Scroll down until you discover Settings. Touch it.
- Tap SAFETY.
- Faucet ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Find the entrance that provides these:.
Gadget Kind: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Device Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Touch the X symbol beside that log to end its session.
You do not need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the conversation application or end the active session at the major Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application making use of these techniques?