How To Know Who Has Seen Your Facebook Profile
It is easy to do. Simply follow these actions and also you will be successful in discovering Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hands-on method to see Who saw my facebook profile
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook profile, as well as you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be presented exposing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will only reveal those visitors Who already have set up the particular Extension.
Guidebook Method To See Who watched your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a brand-new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the best corner, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will certainly see a listing of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This big list of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is really your complete list of pals.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number close to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We wish you learnt Who sees your profile routinely! If you similar to this article please share with your close friends by using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.