How to Find Search History On Facebook
Click the gear symbol in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, as well as visit Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" alternative. Click on it to view your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the application's summary page. On the next web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to give permission for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the All status Updates Up until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section lets you see every one of the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes a number of mins to pack the first time as it recovers your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the application with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's information page. On the next display, you are asked to allow for the app to retrieve your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You page that tons. You will see a list of names with direct connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Before section. If a person has actually erased you as a friend considering that you set up the app, then that individual's name is displayed in this area. For ideal outcomes, wait a few days to a couple of weeks prior to going back to the application to inspect that has erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were uploaded in the last couple of days. You can go back to this sight at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" button on top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to watch all the pictures that you have actually ever before uploaded to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it may take numerous mins to display the images.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will certainly see every one of the pictures ever before submitted by that Friend. You can separately watch the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or using the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.