It appears there is a single switch allowed, and also as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you have the ability to choose something brand-new. If you never chose a username to start with, now's your opportunity to safeguard a far better URL and e-mail compared to the randomly generated number designated by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore as soon as you choose the new one.
How to Edit My Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the field given. Facebook will certainly allow you understand whether or not that username is offered. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly allow you transform it when. You are likewise supposed to utilize your genuine name when establishing this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is applied to your Facebook profile and also active!
If you have your old LINK connected to your website or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.