If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your job, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How to Delete Your Own Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal setting.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't want to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you wish to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could watch it).
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Allow us understand all about it in the remarks.