If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How to Delete someone From Your Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has gone into removal mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page before the two week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can watch it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media efforts in other places? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.