If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your job, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free procedure.
How to Delete Facebook Pages
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has entered deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not intend to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not wish to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to permanently remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can see it).
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts somewhere else? Allow us know about it in the comments.