If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How to Delete Facebook Pages You Made
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has gone into removal mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can watch it).
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Let us know all about it in the remarks.