If you've determined to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How to Delete A Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into removal setting.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to erase your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to delete it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can see it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize about it in the comments.